7 Ways To Disrupt Your Industry
Here’s some good tips on making you or your company the key driver in your industry or niche. Can’t say I agree with the cut prices 90 percent or more… but I bet for some markets this works well.
- Totally eliminate your industry’s persistent customer pain points.
- Dramatically reduce complexity.
- Cut prices 90 percent (or more).
- Make stupid objects smart.
- Teach your company to talk.
- Be utterly transparent
- Make loyalty dramatically easier than disloyalty.
Massive disruption is coming, and the only question is whether your firm is going to cause it or fall victim to it. Disruption is not easy–either to create or to confront. We have no illusions about that.
But in the spirit of helping established firms best serve their customers, we offer seven ways your firm could disrupt its own industry, raising the standards of customer experience andcreating new opportunities for growth:
See all posts on Business Development