9 More Content Development Ideas For Increased Visibility
Another good thought provoking post on adding some great relevant content, here they are at a high level:
1. User Generated Content: Forums
2. User Generated Content: Videos & Images
3. User Generated Content: Ask For Feedback & Questions
4. User Generated Content: Article Submissions From Readers & Customers
5. User Generated Content: Reviews
6. Rewrite Manufacturer Descriptions
7. Add More Extensive Product Information, Images, Video
8. Buyer’s Guides
9. Training Courses
In the first article in this series, I outlined 10 ideas for adding content to a website and other venues to help improve organic visibility. In the last article, we covered 10 more ideas. With today’s piece, you’ll have a grand total of 29 content development ideas to get working on.
These additional content ideas should help improve organic visibility and can potentially help increase conversions on a website. In this article, I’ve included some user generated content ideas as well as some ideas most useful for ecommerce sites. As with the previous ideas, much of this content can be promoted via your various social networks.
See all posts on Content Marketing