Friends,Our End-of-Year campaign is critical to our survival. We have to raise the remaining $10,000 today.

If we fail, Common Dreams will end the year with a budget shortfall. As a small nonprofit with a tight budget, our work cannot continue if we don’t meet our budget.

If you agree that non-profit, reader-supported independent media is needed now more than ever, please donate today. Thank you.

We can’t do it without you. ~ Craig Brown, Co-founder Support independent journalism.

Common Dreams brings you the news that matters.Donate Roughly 20 percent of U.S. workers are in a high-paying finance, technology, and electronics sectors. The other 80 percent face a daily struggle to survive. Read more from commondreams.org…

thumbnail courtesy of commondreams.org